- LPG for car engines reduction of air pollution. (A diesel vehicle emits the same amount of NOx in the urban cycle as 20 cars running on LPG! Also, PM (particulate) emissions of a vehicle fuelled by LPG are so small that it are practically below measurable levels.
- Automotive LPG is a mitigating factor of climate change. An analysis characterized as ‘well-to-wheel’, shows that a vehicle fuelled by LPG emits 14% less CO2 than a vehicle powered by petrol and 10% less CO2 than a vehicle powered by diesel.
- Automotive gas is a factor that maximizes the security of the supply of energy products. This product comes from different sources with increasing production rates and flexible supply chain. These advantages make it a unique alternative product which Europe can rely on.
- It serves as a reduced fuel costs factor for Europeans. The latest studies show that according to the current production data, LPG coming from natural gas reserves is sufficient for at least 60 years. Additionally, because of reduced emissions, it is subject to more favourable taxation making it by far the cheapest fuel for the general public.
- It promotes competitiveness and employment in Europe. Automotive LPG industry employs thousands of people across Europe providing products and services of high quality.
PetroGaz currently supplies more than 180 filling stations.